Friday, March 07, 2008

Up-Date

OK I thought I better update so here goes. I have not been feeling myself the last couple of months been very down actually but I've learnt how to put on a brave face... life goes on. If Rob does not get this job!! I'll slit my wrists.. no I won't just kidding!!.
One more week till the retreat I'm really looking forward to it now. There is talk that we may spray our hair wait for it((((pink)))) in support of Lisa... from Scrapncrazy she is going bald in a bit to raise money for leukemia and good on her. If you want to sponsor her just click on her name on this blog.
Anyway it'll be fun to act a bit silly for a change get a tad drunk and generally have a good time... can't wait.

My mum is going off about me again Jodie went to visit her and all she did was bash me......why can't she just except me for who I am?????? I love her and I miss her.
I'm going now I've made myself bloody cry again!!
Well that's my update yes pretty boring...see ya

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH Cath, I am sending a MASSIVE cyber hug your way AND when you bring your stuff over this week you are staying for lunch! And thats final!! A bit of time out of the house is just what you need. I love you heaps, we all do and any one of us is here for you day or night! Chin up Cath, see you soon,
Love Char xoxoxoxooxoxoxoxo
and extra xcoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxo

SHELLEYS SHOUT said...

Cath, Don't put on a brave face with us. Talk, talk, talk, or cry (like I did) ...it does make you feel better. Love ya lots and lots
Shelley

Lisa Harman said...

massive hugs to you cath... and thanks for putting up that I am shaving my head.. everyone can get behind me and support with a donation.. be awesome thanks.

as for parents.. sometimes we wish they never existed.. I know my parents piss me off so much, but we still love them.

I hope things work out in the end

Jen said...

Rob will get the job Cath, he has a foot in the door already...

Mums! Maybe you should ask Jodes not to tell you what your Mum has been saying? Sometimes what you dont know doesnt hurt you!

YOU WILL HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK END...... BUT DONT do anything and I mean anything you dont bloody want to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luv Jen xxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

hi cath ,,,,, i have know your mum neally as long as you!!! , dont go there ! accept what we are given and move on ,, you know she loves you, thats why mums say what they do ..... ring me please !!! .A.R

nikki bird said...

words can't express how much i love you my mummy dearest all my love forever your 1st born lol