Wednesday, February 13, 2008

UPDATE

Well it's been an awful week so far I have been unwell and to top it off I have had my sons girlfriend here every frigging night and all over the weekend. Give me a break why do they have to spend sooo much time together??????? and with me?????
They eat and leave the dishes classes all over the house food wrappings I'm going crazy. I'm getting to the stage that I'm going to pop I was hoping it wouldn't come to this. I know he's been getting back to normal and is happy so I've let him get away with heaps but I think he's reached the end of my patients. I'm so over all this I just don't want the hassles god Rob and I have our own problems to contend with but no it's all about them.
Anyway that's my gripe for this week.
Rob fell down the stairs today my poor man has grazed knees shoulder and a big bump on the side of his head. He had his briefcase in one hand and was reaching into his pocket to get the car keys and tripped. He's been sooky all night I'm running after him like his mother would ......big sook.
That's about it really.... a shit of a week so far.

Some good news I won two challenges on scrapncrazy so very proud of my self there's some very stiff opposition there.

And Friday night I'm going to scraptivate with Jen Char and Shelly so looking forward to that!!

Sunday I'm going to Chelle's from scrapncrazy and meeting up with the girls for a crop day and drinkies well only a couple because I'm driving...

Well I'm off to bed hopefully I'll get some sleep... with that big sook next to me groaning all night.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Your so funny Cath, I will swap you my three for your one!!! Ha ha ha ha, I sorted out the TV thingo - they all had to read a book - LOL!!! Im such a great Mum - tongue in cheek there!

Im sooooo looking forward to tomorrow night - We will have a great time as usuall!

Poor Poor Rob, give him a closed mouth kiss for me xxxxxxxxxx

Have a wonderful Valentines day lovey
Luv Jen xxx

vicki said...

poor cath...

sounds like your having a great week! Poor rob too!!!

Tell Keith enough is enough..

Anyways,

see you tomo night..

luv vik

chin up and 'appy valentines day!!

jodienas said...

Oh no I hope your better mum and poor Roger how is he now?

Keith's such a shit head but he's a Mamas boy and he always will be hahahahaha that would drive me bonkers too especially if they don't do their own dishes!

Hope you have fun at sraptivate tonight

Love ya Mum mwah

Anonymous said...

Oh that doesn't sound good, I probably would have lost my patience by now!
Well I have my voice back now but am still very chesty and have been in bed for 2 days.
Brien took Reece to a birthday party for me today, I felt a bit sorry for him having to hang out with all the school parents he didn't know but he said he actually had a good time!
I really missed you all and hope you had a good night last night. Have a great day Sunday,
Love Char xx