Saturday, February 23, 2008

Tagged

Tagged
By the Chelle.

A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 years ago
I was living in Kiara my in a 3 bedroom unit with my 3 children ages 14 12 and 10. Divorcing my husband
and running my own cleaning business

Things on my to-do-list today
1. Pack my tote for tomorrow
2. Wash the dishes
3. get robs golf cloths sorted for tomorrow.
5. Get my clothes sorted for tomorrow
6. Feed the cat.


What I would do if I was suddenly a billionaire
1. Go to Amsterdam
2. pay house off
3. Buy my kids houses
4. Buy my mum a new car (automatic)
5. Travel



Three of my bad habits:
1. not telling
2. not telling
3. and definitely not telling


Three places I have lived:
1. Wyndham
2. Bassendean
3. Ellenbrook


5 jobs that I have had:
1. Pastry cook
2. Cruise hostess
3. Cleaning supervisor
4. Area Manager
5. Franchise Manager


5 things people don't know about me:
I was a jillaroo and beaten by the managers wife on a regular basis....(TRAPPED)
I choof from time to time
I sometimes don't wear my helmet while riding my scooter to the shops.
I speed on the freeways
I'm taking the 5th one to the grave with me.



I tag

Jen
Karen
Char

3 comments:

nikki bird said...

lol lol lol lol your so funny mummy leave some goss for me to spread lol

jodienas said...

hey you sxc mama

tried to call you but your probably sleeping. I might come over saturday if use are home.
Call you later

Love you

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

jodienas said...

Oh and none of ur beez wax hahaha we are trying to organize something for the long easter weekend. I'll tell you soon I got lots of gossip