Monday, April 09, 2007

Had a great day today I went a met the girls from scrapncrazy I was so glad I went....what a nice bunch of ladies. I was a tad nervous and a bit shy bugger it... but I'm sure I will be fine the next time. Did not scrap much felt a little embarrassed they are all so good..
When I got home I found a lovely surprise my good mate was here waiting for me...she just knows the right time to visit.... I love you Barb I wish you and Jack were coming with us I will miss you guys soooo much.

Only 4 days to go really getting excited now still just can't believe we are going...This holiday is going to be so good for us we need it

Jenny if you read this I will be at scrapping on Friday night ....not that I will get much scrapping done lol...just coming in to say goodbye to yourself Vicki and Jo

5 comments:

Lisa Harman said...

oh Cath it was so nice to meet you and finally get to put a face to the name. we loved having you and you are more than welcome anytime.. as for the so good part.. haha.. yeah ok what planet was you on.
we do hope you have a great holiday. take plenty of snaps and we see ya back soon.

Jen said...

Cath cath cath,dont put yourself done luv, thats our job. hahahaha.
Yes i have already put you down for Friday night and Nicky and Jodie. I'm really glad you had such a good time, I know you were nervous (silly bugger). Looking forward to catching up with you soon, you may need Keith to drop something off for you dont you think??? Luv xxx Jen xxx

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great day meeting the girls Cath. I am sure that you will feel more relaxed next time, but are a nice bunch so just enjoy the day. I might be able to make it next time.

Chelle said...

Cath, there was no need to be embarrassed, your LO's are lovely!!
It was lovely to meet you, you're more than welcome anytime Cath

Anonymous said...

It was fabulous to meet you!! Put a name to face and all... we were all a little shy, we are usually rowdier than we were, we were behaving!! Look forward to seeing you again next time!!