Wednesday, April 11, 2007











Bugger....2 days to go and I'm still so unorganized I have packed half the bags. But my house is still not up to scratch I'll get there I hope......We had a wonderful Easter Saturday night we spent with my daughter Nicole and her partner Zack she cooked a excellent dinner. I couldn't drink because DH was doing enough for both of us and someone had to drive home.

Sunday afternoon we has a bit of a family get together at my nephews place in Bakers Hill. We
had a lovely BBQ dinner ate heaps of chocolate and just had a great time together we always do
I love my family.
Monday as you already know was spent with the scrapncrazy girls
Tonight I read something that made me think about me over the last six months I have had a demon or two to deal with that's for sure. I allowed myself to go somewhere I should never have gone but I feel as though I'm clawing my way back now. Sorry to confuse you all but I know what I'm talking about.
Anyway here are some pics of Izzy taken on Sunday

0 comments: