Friday, November 27, 2009

1956

Well it's been a few weeks now since I left work and I haven't missed it at all. This time has been a bit of an eye opener for me and I don't want to be anyone's puppet or having to check my bloody diary every five min.....Fuck that!!

I'm thinking we may take off for a couple of years...I really think this could be a good thing for Rob and I... but mostly me!! I need to distance myself from here now and go find some balance because if I stay I WILL stumble....

Sorry this is not ment to be gloomy I'm happy .....I'm just thinking now could be the time??.


1956 was a really good year for Elvis think he had about 4 or 5 hits

4 comments:

Chelle said...

But but but.... ohhh if ya have to take off then do it. Only if you promise to stay in touch!!!!! but not just yet huh ??? lol

Kim said...

Don't forget to get onto facebook every day and tell us what you have been doing......

Cath said...

Shit I'm just tossing it out there you two....nice to see you would miss me Chelle...Kims already said goodbye...lol

Chelle said...

bloody nice she is huh cath... lol