Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Work work and more work my god I don't seem to have much time to myself of late even my play time revolves around work!!... I have neglected my friends and I'm sorry I will make it up to you guys I promise.
Today was my bosses 50th birthday so we put a lunch on for him at the office and we all chipped in to buy him a swim with the sharks even got a him a piece of juicy steak to hand around his neck...LOL. Will post photo's in a few days.
I still have not seen Rob much he's leaving for work as I coming home but it's all good. He seems to like what he's doing and it's nice having the bed all to myself.
Well that's about all I have at the moment.....Roll on the weekend I'm so looking forward to it.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Don't burn yourself out Cath!!

The retreat next year is going to be such a well deserved break for you!! Cant wait!

Anonymous said...

I've felt like I have neglected my friends too! I have been on the go sorting my house, reece been off school sick again ( croupe ) and now he has just gone back today and I have a mountain of jobs to do.My brother and his partner lost their baby, so all round it's been full on.
Life is busy and hectic for all it seems,
Will catch up soon.xx

Jen said...

Same here Cath, just busy busy busy.....

you will have to schedule in time for a date with Rob LOL

Luv Jen xxx