Sunday, January 06, 2008

Walking on Sunshine

I've had a Much better day than yesterday....got up around 8.30 Rob cooked a nice breaky, I started doing the washing and we had visitors which was nice. This afternoon popped into the scrapbookshop to see Char had a coffee and chat and she showed me her beautiful LO she did Brian.
Now I'm home playing around in my makeshift scrap room totally oblivious to what is going on else where.
Oh some news last night about 10.30 I was driving down Lord street it's 80 K.....I was sitting on 70 the car behind me was way back so I think he was doing 60 anyway this car come speeding up to passes the guy behind me then sits right up my arse (I hate that!!) so when he did pass me like an idiot I gave him the finger ( Robs always yelling at me for doing that) and as he passed I thought bloody security car and then all I saw was blue red flashing lights...OMG I had just given the finger to the police. He jumped out of his car man he was pissed yelling about me going 10k under the limit.....me thinking like a smart arse says... save lives drop 5 that did not go over well he was yelling at me. So thank god I saw sense I apologised and said no your right officer I respect you guys and I was wrong......He backed off and walked away tell me to never stick my finger up at anybody. There is a bit more to this story....Ill tell you girls when I see you.
Have a great night.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are such a crack up Cath, you make me laugh every time I see you!
I am scrapping too and Reece is next to me painting. Have a great night, love Char xx

Jen said...

OMG You goose, giving the finger to the cops! ha ha ha ha ha bet you wont be doing that again!
Drop 5 save lives, you are so funny!

Glad you had a good day as well, because you were in your scrap room does this mean you did a L/O?

Luv Jen xxx

nikki bird said...

boo mummy i love you . . . yes youre crazy too . . . mwa

Anonymous said...

ROFL... oh Cath you've had me in fits. Had to tell Darren the story, I think you and he would get along well! Can't wait to hear the rest!

Looking foward to seeing you again.. whenever that may be!!

Mis xo